Heavy-Duty Leak Detection Fluid™ Concentrate (HD-LDF-C) is a high tech, concentrated, professional grade gas leak detection liquid you dilute with water for your specific application and engineering requirements.
Thin film leak testing, also called thin film bubble testing and soap bubble testing, is one of the easiest, most common, and reliable methods of locating leaks. Soap bubble testing is the observation of a pressurized component that has been sprayed or brushed with a soapy solution. This method of detecting leaks does not require extensive operator training does not involve expensive equipment that requires maintenance and calibration, provides immediate results and is extremely sensitive. Soap bubble testing is able to detect very small leaks, even as small as 7 milliliters per year can be accurately determined with a professional grade leak detection fluid.
To learn more about bubble life and how HD-LDF-C stacks up against the competition, read our blog "Product Comparison: Snoop® Liquid Leak Detector vs. Heavy-Duty Leak Detection Fluid™ Concentrate".
One important characteristic in determining a quality formula for use in leak detection applications is viscosity. A viscous fluid resists flow. This important characteristic allows the leak detection fluid to remain on the surface and facilitate the formulation of bubbles. Viscous is good - Thick is bad. You want a viscous solution that will cling, even on vertical surfaces or slippery materials of construction, but you do not want the solution to be thick. You want the solution to form a thin layer of soapy solution, which makes it easy to form bubbles. HD-LDF is viscous and thin, which makes your job easy and accurate.
HD-LDF-C adheres to vertical surfaces better than other brands of leak detection fluid. To learn why, read our blog: "Viscosity Test: Snoop vs. HD Leak Detection Fluid".
So why is our Heavy-Duty Leak Detection Fluid your best choice for leak detection?
- High viscosity to enhance contact time even on vertical surfaces
- Clings better, provides a more reliable and accurate read even in difficult places
- Covers smoothly and evenly on all materials of construction
- Proprietary formula provides incredible sensitivity in finding small gas leaks
- Extremely thin film makes it easy to form bubbles even at very low flows
- Bubbles last much longer and make your job easy and more accurate
- Freeze protected formula
- Concentrated product which saves you money. Why pay to ship water? Each 16 fl oz bottles makes up to one gallon or more
- Concentrated product allows you to custom dilute for your exact application requirements
- Non-toxic, non-flammable and does not contain chlorine, aliphatic amine, or ammonium compounds
Take advantage of our 30 years chemistry experience and order Heavy-Duty Leak Detection Fluid below. Available by the bottle, 4 bottle refill pack or 24 bottle case.
Save time, save money and get the job done right the first time with HD-LDF-C.
"If you can't find a leak with this stuff, you don't have one."