- Clean pail or bucket thoroughly. Flush with clean cold water three times.
- Add 14 cups of clean, cold tap water to container or bucket. (Do not use hot water or distilled or purified water.)
- Empty 1 bottle of beeboo Big Bubble Mix into container & gently stir.
- Remove foam from surface.
- Solution works great right away and even better when left to age overnight.
Mixing directions in Arabic (PDF)
How to Blow beeboo Big Bubbles
- Hold the tips of your beeboo big bubble wand together so the cloth hangs straight down.
- Dip the cloth into beeboo Big Bubble Mix.
- Lift the tips of the wand together high in air.
- With your back towards the breeze, slowly open the tips of your beeboo big bubble wand to the open position. See picture on left. Open.
- As the breeze blows the bubble out slowly bring the tips of the wand together to the closed position. See picture on left. Closed.
- Let the breeze carry the bubble away!
- Repeat: Dip, Open, Close.It's that easy.
- You will notice that you can make many more bubbles with each dip in beeboo Big Bubble Mix as compared to any other bubble solution, even homemade.
How to blow big bubbles with pictures (PDF)
Learn the Top 11 Secrets for Creating Record Breaking Big Bubbles
1 Bottle of beeboo Big Bubble Mix = 473 ml
14 US cups = 3.31 liters
1 US fluid ounce = 29.57 ml
1 US cup = 0.23 liters
1 US gallon = 3.78 liters
1 Bottle of beeboo Big Bubble Mix = 16 US fluid ounces
14 US cups = 112 US fluid ounces
1 US gallon = 128 US fluid ounces
1 US cup = 8 US fluid ounces
For the convenience of our international customers...
Simply mix one bottle of beeboo Big Bubble Mix with 3.31 liters of water to make solution.